As a non-profit arts organization, we rely on private support for as much as 75% of our annual revenue. Monetary donations allow the Grand Mesa Arts & Events Center to keep the creative spirit of west central Colorado alive through a wide range of performances and programs that encourage intercultural exchange, promote education and support the local economy.
The greatest challenge for the organization is to maintain continuous support for the operation of the Grand Mesa Arts & Events Center. Although the facilities are public domain, the organization holds the lease and must provide for all operations, maintenance and repairs without any support from local or regional government. Annual giving from community members is of utmost importance for the continued existence of the arts center.
We rely on the generosity of our patron and corporate sponsors for financial support commitments. In order to provide a quality theater and exceptional entertainment, there are a variety of ways to sustain our programs:
▪ Join an annual giving level with your tax-deductible contribution
▪ Contribute to the art gallery with your restricted tax-deductible contribution
▪ Volunteer your time
FOUNDER’S CONTRIBUTION LEVELS:
▪ Aspen $1,000 Aspen Leaf Plaque on Founders Tree
▪ Blue Spruce $5,000 Recognition in all print marketing
▪ Surface Creek $10,000 Dedication Plaque
▪ Pioneer $25,000 Limited Edition Founders’ Sculpture
Naming opportunities for interior spaces at the $25,000-$49,000 level based on availability
▪ Grand Mesa $50,000+ Venue Naming Opportunity
Black Box Theater or Building Naming
* All levels include prior level benefits.
Large or small, all contributions to the Grand Mesa Arts & Events Center are greatly appreciated and we acknowledge our donors wherever possible.
Mail your contribution to Grand Mesa Arts & Events Center Attn: Donations PO Box 583 Cedaredge, CO 81413 or click here.